cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Token not being applied

Re: Token not being applied

Okay, let's get to it!

Kathy, I've just checked your usage history and there is definitely something going on. October 11th at 2, 3, 4AM someone downloaded 6, 8 then 5 Gigs respectively. Luckily, this was during the bonus hours. However, at 8AM there was a spike again but only for 587 MB.  That is also the same hour you used your token Smiley Sad I really recommend taking the advice of the users here and locking down your network for the next few days and re-evaluating the household usage. You've only got 3 days until your reset, but I'll toss some tokens your way until then, because you're completely on empty!

Besides the usage issue, I think a part of what is attributing to is it that your dish is misaligned. This can cause slow speeds, the need to reload pages over and over, causing lots of data to just waste away. I'd like to send a technician to your house free of charge to repoint it for you and get you fixed up. Let me know a good time of day and we'll do our best to accommodate your schedule.

Thank you,
Amanda
Highlighted
Sophomore

That would be great, Amanda.  And thanks for checking on this for me.  If the tech just needs to access the satellite, he can come anytime.  It is not on the roof, its on a pole.  Maybe they could call first?
Thanks, again,
Kathy
Sophomore

Amanda,

Tech coming?

Thanks

Hi Kathy,

I am very sorry I forgot to come back and post! I thought they would call you and confirm. The appointment is set for tomorrow afternoon, between noon-4pm. If that doesn't work for you (I know its now short notice!) please let me know!

Thanks
Amanda
Sophomore

Works for me!  Thanks very much.
Kathy