cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tokens & Data drain

Re: Tokens & Data drain

OK, hopefully here is the screenshot where it says that my month started on 9/30. It says Anytime Data Cycle Usage 9/30 - 10/31.  Thank you.

Good morning grapesb816,

Thanks! I'll send this to the devs for their insight. 

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Just for the heck of it, I took a screen shot of my status meter this morning right after I turned on the computer.  New month, same problem.  So now my new month supposedly started 10/30 and runs until 11/30 according to the status meter (2 days of my cycle have passed), even though yesterday when I turned off the computer, last month's cycle ran until 10/31.  So, Amanda, the saga continues.

Oh, and Amanda, it says I have used 1 MB of data (not a big deal obviously), but the computer has only been on during the Bonus Bytes period.  All devices were turned off and disconnected last night at 11 pm.

Hi grapesb816, I'm Liz.

Thanks for this new screenshot showing the 10/30 - 11/30 cycle. I'm going to send this up to the developer as well. I'll post back once I have an update to share.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding is much appreciated.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sorry Liz.  For some reason I have somebody named Amanda on my mind. 

Hi grapesb816,

No worries, Amanda is all over the community too. Smiley Happy

OK, it looks like there definitely something off with your Status Meter, I do apologize for that. Our app developers are currently working to address this. I wish I had a timeframe for you for when this will be complete, but I don't have that information. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may be for you.

I suggest looking at your System Control Center (SCC) via 192.168.0.1 (enter that in your browser), you should see an accurate countdown to when your monthly data resets, which is the first of the month. 

Please let me know if you have additional concerns, I'm happy to help.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Good morning Liz,

A strange thing happened yesterday with my status meter.  Last night it had the right dates; 11/01 - 11/30.  At first it said I was 311 MB over suggested use, then a while later it said I was 2 MB over suggested use.  Wish I had taken a screen shot then.

This morning, my status meter is now back to 10/30 - 11/30 and it says I am within expected usage.

Highlighted

Good morning grapesb816,

That is odd, perhaps our engineers are tinkering with the Status Meter. As I previously suggested, check your usage and time until reset in the SCC, as that is the most accurate source for you.

You may bookmark it just like any other site so that you can see it with a click of the mouse from your browser. If you need additional help with this, I'm happy to show you how.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz