cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tokens not restoring data?

Highlighted

Tokens not restoring data?

I have (had) several tokens available to restore data. I have clicked on them to use, but I never see an increase in data available. The tokens just seem to disappear. What's going on with this?
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Tokens not restoring data?

that same thing happened to me last week.  I was totally out of data but a new thing showed up.. Called Smart Browsing..  I could surf but no video.. i could read about the things that i clicked on.  When i clicked on a token nothing happened.  I called and complained and nothing was done..
the next day i was scheduled for new data cycle and it was delayed for 24 hours.  
    I was a customer for 8 year s and had not trouble at all with Hughenet.. I had several token saved up often and the quality of my internet was great.  In july of this year I upgraded to Gen 4 and I upgraded to windows 10 and I purchased a gift account for a friend.. At that time my data started disapearing and other problems arose that are too complicated to go into .many calls to HN were useless.. seems i was talking to idiots.. Then i found a site on the net for Executive Care.. I had put the quest in for President of Hughesnet when I found it..  a man answered.. I told him my problem and he reviewd the many case numbers on his screen and immediately he solved most of them.. but seems no one can do anything about this data disappearing .. Ive used up nearly 40 percent of my data in just a few days.. and that was with getting up at 2 am to use the net.. 
   surely this will not be allowed to go on much longer.. I keep holding on because its this or nothing.
Highlighted
Freshman

The token data is a separate amount and does not show up as Anytime bytes. You will find detailed explanations in this forum.

In the Status Meter, look below where Anytime Bytes is shown and you should see the available Token Bytes.

Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Yes, the meter itself will stay at zero. the bytes will show up as Token Bytes Available. Can also go to SCC and see if being throttled: http://192.168.0.1/
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

(Click for larger image)

Highlighted

Hello Beth

Seems like deepdiver, sgoshe and Gwalk have all given you the correct answer! Please let us know if you need any more assistance.

Thank you,
Amanda