Transmit and recieve lights are out

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matsavinh1
Spectator

Transmit and recieve lights are out

It has been 4 days now the internet has been down. I called tech support and got hung up on 4 times or disconnected but not one tried to call me back. I need someone to fix this problem asap and I am not paying since it is not something I did. Please fix this I have tried everything from resetting to reboot and nothing works. I have work to do and this is costing me money
2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Matsavinh1 

Unfortunately, the reps are not normally on during the weekends.  They are normally on M-F from approximately 9AM to 5PM EST.  The reps will most likely need to diagnose your issue, so make sure to leave your modem plugged in so they can do so remotely.  If you'd rather not wait for them to reply, which will most likely be on Monday, the only option you really have is to call 866-347-3292, as no reps are on social media during the weekends, either.   

BTW, if by "reset" you mean depressing the inset reset button the back of the modem, unless you were instructed to reset the modem by a rep, and then only using the method they gave, please don't "reset" the modem, as doing so improperly can cause the modem to go back to a factory state, necessitating a tech visit to reinstall, for which you would be responsible for paying.

Edit:  I don't know if this has anything to do with the issue you're experiencing, but I just read a Facebook reply from a rep that was posted yesterday (Friday) in response to someone who was having an issue, and in that reply they mentioned a problem with the dish at the person's gateway, and that the issue is being worked on.  They didn't mention what gateway they're on, so I don't know the location.  The person intimated that it had been a few days that it had been out.  Again, I don't know if this has anything to do with your issue, but I thought I would mention it, just in case.  

Liz

Good morning Matsavinh1,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We can certainly address your concerns, so I pulled up your account and the diagnostics show that your site is online and running normally. If you have any other concerns, feel free to post back so we can address them.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!