Hughesnet Community

Tried to upgrade, but didn't get any of my MB or bonus bytes. Got an email that confirmed the deal, but no upgrade.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jr.firepup
Freshman

Tried to upgrade, but didn't get any of my MB or bonus bytes. Got an email that confirmed the deal, but no upgrade.

I just upgraded my data usage about 8 hrs. ago, from pro plus to max, and I still haven't seen anything but a big red circle on my status meter. I had some tokens saved up, but now my internet is eating them
all up. Somebody please help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@jr.firepup

I can't look into it for you, nor can I find anyone who can.  I'm only a customer, like you.  

But, being that Gen5 is what's available now and that they don't look to be offering Gen4 plans anymore, it's more than likely that the only option you are going to have is to either stay with what you presently have or upgrade to Gen5.  This is only an assumption, but I would be willing to bet that this is the case.  I do see that @C0RR0SIVE mentioned something along those lines, too.  

I don't believe you are being singled out for this, but that this is the case with anyone that presently has a Gen4 plan.  

Also, when you upgrade to Gen5 it's a twenty four month, not twelve month, contract.  

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14