cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with HT2000W, SAN Warning

Highlighted
New Poster

Trouble with HT2000W, SAN Warning

When I go onto the 192.168.0.1 site, my SAN shows a — and there’s a red warning that says:

“Your System is Not Quite Ready Once your installer has activated your modem, you will be able to complete your Service Activation and go online. If you are replacing an existing satellite modem, please wait while your new modem completes activation.”

I reset it several times and every time the lights will come on then turn off and not come back on and stay on no matter how long I wait. The lights will flash occasionally; but, nothing is working properly.

I have tried unplugging it (leaving it unpluged for a while), I have tried plugging it in to a different outlet, I checked all the connections to make sure everything is connected properly.

5 REPLIES
Associate Professor

Re: Trouble with HT2000W, SAN Warning

This sounds like something the mods would have to look into....

When I go onto the 192.168.0.1 site, my SAN shows a — and there’s a red warning that says:

“Your System is Not Quite Ready Once your installer has activated your modem, you will be able to complete your Service Activation and go online. If you are replacing an existing satellite modem, please wait while your new modem completes activation.”

Hello gfsmith87, welcome to the community and thank you for posting! I was able to locate your account and see you've been a customer for a few months, and haven't received any new modems from us to cause this, so this is definitely an odd situation. I've seen this happen with new customers, or when a customer receives a new modem, and it doesn't activate and they had to work with our Advanced Technical Support to perform a re-installation, but neither of these situations apply. 

I currently don't see communication with the modem, and without access to the system control center, I'm unable to determine how in your case this happened. The only possibility I see is with Hurricane Florence nearing in on the East coat, your service may be getting affected by this, but at this point in time it's difficult to tell.

Since there isn't any weather issues in your local area and your gateway, you should be able to contact one of our phone representatives to guide you through a re-register process. If the re-register fails, then they'll need to have one of our Advanced Technical Support representatives perform a re-installation with you.

Hope this helps!

-Brooke

New Poster

We have not had any bad weather here recently; but, I did forget to mention that we did have a quick surge of power to house with power flashing off and back on quickly the night before I noticed this issue a few days ago.  I did not try and use the internet the night after the surge as the surge was right as I was going to sleep.  When I tried to use it the next afternoon when I got home from work I noticed it was not working.  I was thinking maybe something got damaged with the power issue; but, if you think it might work I will try the re-register process process tomorrow after work as my cell phone battery is dead and currently charging. 

That would explain things. I would still try calling them tomorrow to see if the re-register can be done or not. If not, they will set up a technician for to replace the modem and/or radio, based on their diagnostics. 

I've created a case number for you to use as a reference when you call in, so that the representatives will make sure to address these concerns accordingly. The case number is 115296946.

Let me know how things go. 

-Brooke

Hi gfsmith87, it looks like your call went well based on the notation I found on your account. Due to inactivity, I'm going to close this thread, but if you have further questions or concerns don't hesitate to reach out to us! 

Thank you.

-Brooke