cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two days since Facebook has been down and all quiet from Hughesnet

Two days since Facebook has been down and all quiet from Hughesnet

Access to FB from my Hughesnet account went down two days ago. Despite a few reassurances that engineers are working on it, I have not heard anything from Official Reps for nearly 18 hours. One said the problem was resolved yesterday, but since I still cannot access Facebook, I don't consider that resolved.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Two days since Facebook has been down and all quiet from Hughesnet

I agree...this is ridiculous. We are paying, a high price I might add, for internet access we should be able to access websites with no issues. It is most definitely NOT a facebook problem as implied by a few as I can access it through my phone with no issues at all. And customers should NOT have to jump through hoops and do a million things to get access to a website that there is no issues with connecting to through other means. This is definitely a HUGHES issue. This week it is facebook whos to say next time it won't be our emails sites or bank sites that we are unable to access. From moving I have had many different internet providers through the years none have had issues like this.

It's working this morning. Hopefully it continues working.

Hello!
We're really glad you've come to the community for assistance and hope you were able to keep up to date with our Facebook Updates. You should not have any issues getting to Facebook at this time, and if you do, please let us know.

Thank you,
Amanda