cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two weeks and 10 gb are gone!

Re: Two weeks and 10 gb are gone!

I have decided this is just a up yours kind of business, It took 7

It took 7% of our allowance just trying to log onto our bank, but the speed was so slow we were timed out. Never dealt with a worse company. All they do is tell us contact them, then they show us graphs, and then they tell us to go to a certain website and then they remind us we signed a contract and we can go suck it. I have complained so much that they have blocked me from posting on their facebook page. I filed a complaint with the BBB and am thinking of contacting our attorney general and taking an ad out telling the world, do not ever do business with this company, you will regret every last second of it.

Hi Miki,

I think it would be really helpful to read the thread you're planning to post in, before you post in it.

Thanks
Amanda

Linda,

I noticed in your original post that you use Yahoo as your homepage. That may be part of your problem. I like to check Yahoo news every day , but I do it during early morning hours in bonus time. When I open Yahoo news there is usually a video playing in the upper right corner of the screen with no sound. It usually changes about every minute or so. Just now I opened Yahoo and then Glasswire and could watch the megs of data steadily going up. Therefore Using Yahoo as your homepage may be causing you to have a video running constantly in the background.

Bobby
Highlighted

I'm closing this thread since the original poster has been inactive in here since last year/is no longer a HughesNet subscriber.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->