cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Update Credit Card Info

Unable to Update Credit Card Info

I'm Unable to update my Credit Card info. I see there was the same problem 3 years ago.
I only use Firefox and like the speed and convenience of updating online.Why wasn't this fixed?

16 REPLIES 16
Associate Professor

Re: Unable to Update Credit Card Info

I had to update 8 places where I use auto pay. Hughes is the only one that wasn't working.
I looked this up in the forums, it appears 3 years ago this same problem existed.
It is much faster, convenient  to change CC info online than to call it in.It would seem an internet provider company would have this ability, 3 years later this is not so.

Just Say'n

Hi ecoalex,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry you encountered that error, I agree, that should be fixed. I'll need more details about how this error came up so I can include it into my report to our development team. 

Please let me know if this was the proper sequence of events:

-Click on Billing

-Click on Add/Change Payment Type in the Change Payment Form section

-Error message?

If this is incorrect, please let me know at which point you saw the error message above. This error still persists for you? Which version of Firefox are you using? I'm unable to reproduce the error, although I'm on Firefox ESR 24.3.0.

Also, since this feature doesn't seem to be working for you now, I would also suggest as Charles Scott suggested, to call in to get your credit card information updated.

Looking forward to hearing back so we can get this fixed.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Liz -
The steps you list I did follow.I'm using the near latest Firefox 19 I believe.I got the error message after I filled out the fields to update my credit card info.I saw quite a few people 3 years ago and sooner had this same problem. I did call the support center and changed my CC info.It was an ok experience as it was a robot.My bill was due today, so it was imperative I get this done ASAP.

Thanks Liz Youre da Bestest Smiley Happy

Thanks ecoalex, that helps!

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Good morning ecoalex,

Our development team requires additional information to help address this error. Please let me know if you had a router connected at the time you encountered the errors when trying to update your billing information. Also, on what type of device were you at the time? Laptop, computer? 

Thank you,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Good Morning Liz-
I am using a router with updated firmware, a desktop.
Hope this helps.

Thanks ecoalex, it does! Sorry, one more question: The error appeared after multiple attempts to submit your updated billing info?

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Liz-
Yes, I tried 3x and got the same error notice I posted at the top.
I did use the automated call in to change my info it was surprisingly quick and easy using voice recognition.