cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to achieve download speeds > 1Mbps

Highlighted

Re: Unable to achieve download speeds > 1Mbps

Oh, no, sorry, I wasn't implying that you did them incorrectly, just the opposite. Since you had your test results ready to go, I just had to send those up along with your diagnostics.

Smiley Happy

-Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Highlighted

Hi rancourtr,

Just got an update from engineering: they are currently investigating your beam for performance concerns. Once I receive any other news, I will let you know.

Thank you again for your patience, I've credited your account for one month of service.

-Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Highlighted

Thanks for the update. I will be onsite Friday night through Sunday afternoon if they need me to run any tests etc. I will be available via my contact number in my account information.
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Depending what the storm does at the NOC in Germantown this weekend may not be good for them.
Highlighted

Good morning, thank you for letting me know. No more tests needed, I think it's still early to re-evaluate your performance. I'll keep you in the loop.

-Liz
Highlighted

Clearly not fixed, first test was 517Kbps down and 643Kbps up
Highlighted

Highlighted

Looks like I may need to have the installer for Exede check their signal in our area. Even worse than last week. Will retest at 2:15 AM and see. I suspect speed will be back over 5Mbps
Highlighted

Highlighted

Just like clockwork-speeds are back up. I hope I am wrong, but it appears it is oversold bandwidth. No other possible solutions make logical sense. Modem software issue would be there 24/7. I hope I am wrong, but problem is consistent. Posted times are two hours off. Last test times are 1:00 Am