cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to achieve download speeds > 1Mbps

Re: Unable to achieve download speeds > 1Mbps

Good morning Roger,

I apologize, I must have missed updating your thread on the engineer's progress. On Feb 27, capacity was rebalanced to address your concerns. How has your system performance been since then? If no improvements, please run some speed tests during the times you notice slow speeds. I can certainly credit your account once I get newer speed tests; the last ones on your testmy.net results page are from Feb 21.

I'll send another token for the speed tests.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

I will be back at the cabin this weekend and will take some additional tests to confirm if there is any improvement. Thanks for your continued assistance Hopefully, we will have some closure soon.

Thanks for the update, I look forward to hearing back from you.

-Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Yeah not so much. First test is back at 519kbps and 2nd at 513kbps. I'll post the full tests when complete, but clearly no resolution yet.

Works great late at night. No change since December. Next steps as service is pretty much useless in it's current state???
Assistant Professor

Everything posted is around 9 to midnight. What are speeds during the day and early evening? If good then most likely still a beam/gateway loading issue during peak periods.

Good morning Roger,

Thank for these speed tests, I will send this info to our engineers for them to address. I will keep you posted.

-Liz

Here are the latest from Sunday.