cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to achieve download speeds > 1Mbps

Re: Unable to achieve download speeds > 1Mbps

OK, good I can use these too.

-Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

its the transmitter they are faulty even after they have been repaired

had the same issue technician was out changed the transmitter on the satellite 2 days later I had no internet at all took a long time to get them to send a technician and they shouldn't have charged you for the service fee

ur not receiving the minimal requirements that you are paying for

will never be solved until Hughesnet stops overloading beams. Had same problem never achieved anywhere near advertised speeds. after month of Bitc**g I was able to get out of contract

Hi Roger,

Got a speedy reply from an engineer regarding your speed concerns; there's a network change planned this week to help increase capacity and hopefully address any slow speeds on your beam. After this work week, please keep an eye on your system performance and let us know if you see any changes.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thanks. I will be back this weekend to try again. Looking forward to getting it working correctly.

Alrighty, looking forward to it.

-Liz
Distinguished Professor IV

Minimal requirements?  And what are the "minimal requirements?" 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I think it's about time to consider alternatives. Three months and no closer to being fixed.