Unable to load Amazon, Problem Upstream From Modem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
whysalives
Sophomore

Unable to load Amazon, Problem Upstream From Modem

I have bypassed my router with a direct cable connection to the modem, turned off web acceleration, reset the MBX, and have attempted rebooting the modem.  The problem is across computers, users, and browsers.  I have attempted shuting off windows firewall and antivirus.  All to no avail.  Yesterday, while in the middle of browsing Amazon, images suddenly stopped loading.  Today, in addition to few or no images, Amazon tries to load at a snails pace but the CSS never fully loads.  This problem ONLY occures with Amazon and only started occuring yesterday.  I have attempted clearing cookies and cache and uninstalled all extensions and tried incongnito mode and tried both chrome and explorer, but as I said, this problem is either at the modem or upstream from it.  It doesn't matter if I'm using my laptop on wi-fi, my tower with network cable, any windows user, any browser, the problem persists.  It only affects Amazon.com.

amazon.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning everyone,

Just got word that Amazon should be working properly now. If you made any workaround changes, please revert back to your original settings and give it a test run.

Thank you,

Amanda

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60