cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to the support center tab on My Dashboard

Re: Unable to login to the support center tab on My Dashboard

Today I can load HughesNet just fine but can't log in from the main page or Dashboard.
Assistant Professor

Kathy, I was referring to unplugging the HughesNet modem, not your router, from either the wall plug or the power supply brick but not from the back of the modem. Wait 30 seconds or more, plug back and wait for it to connect again with all blue lights. Then see if the problem is fixed.

Only a suggestion, should not cause any additional problems, but not something you have to do if not comfortable doing it. It did work for Reggie below.

Thanks, but I already tried that. See, how router obsessed I am? I read router in your message instead of modem, lol. Today, I spent all day trying to figure out why my new router, asus rt ac52u, doesn't offer the client monitoring that I thought that it would have. Ugh!
Hopefully skylogin will be working tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

same here too this is starting to really piss me off. Beside that i paid every month.  And out of that I might get 3 weeks worth internet,  Can't wait till my contract is up so sick of this
Sophomore

No, I use Chrome and I did clear the cache day before yesterday and it did not help.  I haven't changed anything this morning but now  I can login to the support tab.  Must have been some kind of glitch on their end.  All's good now for me. Thanks for the help.

Same here, cannot get into my dashboard either.  Unplugged my modem, waited 30 seconds, plugged back in, still nothing.  Must be system wide??
I just started with Hughesnet 7 days ago and well, it doesn't seem to be all that great so far.  I use to use my cell phone's mobile hotspot for the past 6 years ( I do not have high speed available for my home) and my cell phone is WAY faster, which doesn't make sense at all.
Will continue to try it for the next 30 days and if it doesn't get better, I will cancel.

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for posting and keeping us abreast of your progress. Glad to see it's working again for you. I do see this was affecting other customers over the weekend, but seems to be intermittent. 

If anyone else is currently having difficulty logging into their dashboard or even HughesNet webmail, try rebooting the HughesNet modem and try again, that usually clears it up.

If the reboot doesn't help, please scroll up and click on the New Post button to start your own thread and include a case number or your HughesNet modem's serial number located on the back/bottom so we can locate your account and get started. 

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->