cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to remove PC System Essentials from my account

Highlighted

Unable to remove PC System Essentials from my account

I have been unable to remove the PC System Essentials "premium service" from my account.  I have clicked on the manage button and am routed to the product page that wants me to sign up.  I click on the link to remove the service, and I am routed to a site that tells me:

"You are currently are not subscribed to a premium package. 

If you feel this finding is in error, click here for technical support. "

which immediately routes me back to the sign up page.  If I'm not currently subscribed why has this item been charged to my account?  
It took me over an hour just to get (back) to this stage because my internet kept failing with every button click.  I am very disappointed with my (in)ability to "manage" my account with hughesnet.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Unable to remove PC System Essentials from my account

I had the same problem when trying to unsubscribe, I had to have one of the Mods remove it from my account, One will be here in the morning and can remove it for you
Highlighted

Hello leekels,

Thank you for your post! We are currently investigating this issue and hope to have it resolved soon. In the meantime, we went ahead and manually removed it as Charles McCool said we could Smiley Happy We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you'll visit us again next time you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks
Amanda
Highlighted
New Poster

Your the best Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Spectator

I am also trying to remove it from my account but it gives me an errror message "One or more fields [ Invalid Product.Required Parameter Package Missing. ] are not complying to the validation rules specified. Please correct your entry and re-submit your request. If you continue to encounter this message, please call us to place your order. Code PIM 563" Trying to figure out what this even means...

Highlighted

Good morning hanvyp,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I'm not sure why that message is coming up for you, but I've removed PC System Essentials for you. 

Please don't hesitate to drop by the community if you have additional concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.