Unable to stream still (Update)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaiserfamily
Sophomore

Unable to stream still (Update)

@Hardy , @Amanda, and @Hal So I was finally able to get a technician to come out and look at my issues. He tested from top to bottom and every way possible. My original hypothesis was correct. It is the cables. The installation technician used old dish network cables instead of the proper satellite cables. He followed the signal from the satellite and everything was great. Once it hit the connector and began running on the dish network cables the signal got lost and was intermittent. He made the recommendation that an installer come out and put the correct cables into place.

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Hi Kaiserfamily,

Thanks for your update. I've arranged a dispatch to replace the cables. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Monday, Sep 10, 2018 between 11:00 AM-02:00 PM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #115147903 if you need to reschedule. 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!