cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to stream still (Update)

Sophomore

Re: Unable to stream still (Update)

Hi Kaiserfam, I am very new to hughsnet and having a similiar problem. I've noticed in the evening the connection is so slow that video cant be streamed at any quality. Do you notice yours to be slower in the evening? I get decent numbers during the day but when I test at night I see like .1 or .2 mpbs and the video my wife is trying to watch is constantly freezing. Of course these are our few minutes to try to relax during the day and there is goes freezing again. I'm sure you know how it goes. 

Highlighted
Professor

Re: Unable to stream still (Update)

Indogwetrust,

Since this is not a social site but a tech support site, it'd be best if you remained in the thread you created here  and not add to other threads unless you are providing tech support or advice. Each situation is different and the Hughesnet staff and your fellow customers prefer to address each situation individually. 

Great handle, by the way.

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

@indogwetrust wrote:

Hi Kaiserfam, I am very new to hughsnet and having a similiar problem. I've noticed in the evening the connection is so slow that video cant be streamed at any quality. Do you notice yours to be slower in the evening? I get decent numbers during the day but when I test at night I see like .1 or .2 mpbs and the video my wife is trying to watch is constantly freezing. Of course these are our few minutes to try to relax during the day and there is goes freezing again. I'm sure you know how it goes. 

Great handle, btw.