cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use Hulu

Unable to use Hulu

I have Gen5. I've been with Hughes Net 2 years. I want to subscribe to Hulu, but the buffering is intolerable!!! Had to cancel less than 24 hours after signing up. Told I didn't have enough speed
3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Re: Unable to use Hulu

Did you try pausing or turning off the Video Data Saver accessible through the status meter?

Good morning Oakeydokey5560,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! You might want to keep an eye on your Usage Meter and Usage History; the Anytime Bytes ran out on the 7th so speeds have been reduced since then. Edit: I realize now you posted on the 6th. As BirdDog also asked, was your Video Data Saver on at the time when you tried to stream? Trying to stream in HD while VDS is on can cause buffering.

To help make your data allowance last for the month, check out our data management tips.  Hope that clears things up.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->