Unacceptable & Laughable Phone Service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wvfreedom
Sophomore

Unacceptable & Laughable Phone Service

Our calls are dropped constantly. Sometimes as soon as it begins ringing when I'm calling out it will drop. Calls won't go out or come in, audio is garbled or robotic. They can hear me, I cannot hear them, etc. Often, multiple issues will happen during one call. We have reported these problems repeatedly throughout our entire time of service (approx. 2 years) in hope that you'll finally fix it like you claim. It has never improved. We've requested new equipment and have been told that they're unable to exchange equipment. I've never heard of such a thing! We've been informed many times that a service call is unnecessary because they'll need to test and investigate the issue further. We are always told that the problems will be "investigated". We never hear back from anyone and service is a bad as ever. I am disabled and this is my only phone service option at this time, so I guess you've got me over a barrel with that. This service is not reliable and it needs to be, especially in case of an emergency. I can't believe with so much technology that this is the best you can do and I'm stuck paying for useless service because I might be lucky and get a 5 minute call out. If this is not resolved to my satisfaction quickly, I will be reporting this to my state's Atty General, the Better Business Bureau and anyone that will open a letter from me because I can't call them! We have been extremely patient for a long time, but that patience has run out.This is a ridiculous sham. If you need to reach me, don't call my home phone. Your phone service is unacceptable. Your customer service is laughable.

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@wvfreedom 

Liz tried to help you with this problem six months ago.  You never replied.  I suggest that this time you participate when a rep replies to help you.

Ok, now I recall Liz. She wanted me to call her on a phone that won't work. Brilliant.

01-27-2021 11:19 AM

Re: Voice service drops calls & caller's voice is garbled

Hi wvfreedom,

Thanks for reaching out again. Garbled audio is something our VOIP engineers have been and are continuing to investigate. Perhaps you can help? Are you willing to try getting on a phone call with our corporate engineers so they can investigate a live case?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Good morning wvfreedom,

Thanks for reaching out again, I understand your reluctance to call in. So what I've done for now is expedited a new, complimentary ATA and waived the $29.95 expedite fee.

You can check if the new ATA makes a difference, however, if it does not, we do need to get on live call, regardless of how garbled the audio is because that's precisely what our engineers are looknig for and would like to capture data as it's happening. This is why I offered to have our corporate engineers assemble and help you last time.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi wvfreedom,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. I do see our phone agents have been reaching out to try to do some troubleshooting with you so I hope that works out.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!