Updated modem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daniel c
Sophomore

Updated modem

I was wondering if I could get the newer 2000 modem on my Gen4 service because my lights are burning out on my ht1100 and I haven’t had good luck with the 1000 or the 1100 in the past
8 REPLIES 8
Liz

Good morning Daniel,

Sure, we can certainly send you a modem. There currently is a backlog at the warehouse so the modem will take longer to be shipped out. I'll create an order for you now.

Once you receive the modem, connect and power it on up to an hour so it will activate automatically. You do not need to return the old modem. Please dispose the old modem properly according to your local waste management guidelines.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you. What model modem will it be and also will I owe anything? Will my current plan stay the same?

You're welcome, Daniel. I'm sending the modem free of cost to you, and does not change your plan nor committment. 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Ok thank you

I was just wondering when I could expect to receive my new modem? I haven’t received an email or anything so I was just making sure the order went through.

Hi Daniel,

Due to the backlog at the warehouse, I don't have an ETA. I'll check periodically this week if there's any update on your order.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Good morning Daniel,

I see in our system that the HT2000w was delivered last Wednesday. Hope you're enjoying the new modem! This might've already been included with the modem, but just in case, here's the HT2000w user sheet.

Yes it is a lot better than the ht1100. Everything works on this one. Thank you for everything.