cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating profile info

Highlighted

Updating profile info

I have not been able to update info in profile, like email change or phone #. Tried several times and each time I click OK  it says "not able to verify bank info", which has nothing to do with bank acct. Even called customer service 5 times to correct this, finally after few weeks it changed. However I want to change email, and same problem. The website is not user friendly at all, don't understand it!

3 REPLIES
Distinguished Professor I

Re: Updating profile info

I'm sure the reps will be able to help you with this.  They're on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST, though it can take them a day or two to reply.  

@Liz

@Amanda

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi MTSheller,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We certainly want to address this. So that we have more details about your experience that we can escalate, can you please confirm that this is the page where you are trying to update your e-mail address?

Can you please private message me a screenshot of the error message you're getting when trying to update your email address?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi MTSheller,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->