cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade From HN9000

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Upgrade From HN9000

I know I'm not Liz, but the HT1100 is the latest and best modem they have right now, though I don't believe it's compatible with the non Gen4, legacy plans.  I'm not absolutely positive about that last part, though.   

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Not sure of the OP's location but both Spaceway3 (HN9000) and Gen4 Echostar17 (HT1000/1100) require the user to be within a spot beam of one of the systems.
Liz

Hi Lach,

As far as I know, the EchoStar XVII footprint doesn't reach down there; any sites I've heard of in that area tend to have HN9000 or HN7000 modems. The HN9000 is as good as it gets.

I'm going to close this thread since this was previously inactive for a few months.

If you have additional concerns, please scroll up and click on the New Post button to start your own thread and include a case number or your HughesNet modem's serial number located on the back/bottom so we can locate your account.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!