cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade fee or free?

Upgrade fee or free?

I have the HT1100 and I am on the 10/10 plan is there a fee for upgrading if I go to the 10/50 plan since it is the same cost? Is there a fee for upgrading if I were to choose a more expensive plan? If there are fees can someone please give me a estimation of what they would be? Also if I upgrade when would the new plan I choose go into effect, immediately or at the start of my new billing/data cycle?

Thanks so much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alum

Re: Upgrade fee or free?

Hi kera,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! There are no fees for upgrading no matter the situation. It would take affect withing 15 to 30 minutes and would begin immediately after. Any changes to your billing would be seen on your next bill. So for example, if you were to choose a less expensive option, the price would be prorated and vice versa. I hope this answers your question. 

- Chris
3 REPLIES 3
Alum

Hi kera,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! There are no fees for upgrading no matter the situation. It would take affect withing 15 to 30 minutes and would begin immediately after. Any changes to your billing would be seen on your next bill. So for example, if you were to choose a less expensive option, the price would be prorated and vice versa. I hope this answers your question. 

- Chris

Yep that answers my question. Thanks.
Alum

You're welcome :-).