cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading equipment when we went to Gen4

Honorary Alumnus

Re: Upgrading equipment when we went to Gen4

I would start a new topic of your own pointing out the lengh of coax, posting a pic or two of the spliters and have the mods run remote diagnostics.
Remember to post a case number so the can find your account details and perhaps review your installers validation pictures.

If you don't have a case number then post your modems serial number that can be found on a sticker on the back or bottom of the modem.
Do not post your SAN (starts with DSSxxxxxx), email or phone number.
You will find the level of support here on the forum to be much better than phone or chat as they are located in the Hughes headquarters building.

will do that in just a bit. as far as pictures he did not take any of the original install. when he was out the last time believe it was Friday 2-13-2015 I kept telling him shouldn't you take pictures. so finally he did after tucking all the line where it could not be seen.even then just think he took pics of where he grounded it. but I have a lot of pictures I can send them or up here when I make the new topic.calling in is pretty much no good for me because they get a popup alert from level 4 saying that I will get a call immidetly (which never happens) plus that call when it does come is always the same thing "please plug directly to the modem" and the whole start over from where we was at the beginning.i told them numerous times I was done trouble shooting since they verified the problem was the radio transmitter. but getting it changed out seems to be an ongoing battle. if they change it and there is still a problem then it is definitely on there end (which I assume is why they don't wanna do it now) also since I requested a different tech and distributor come out to fix it properly I have a note stating NO MORE REPAIRS FOR MY SITE !!.  the person who installed people on both sides of me is not the same guy nor company that I been dealing with so I know they can get someone out here to fix it. I told them numerous times I do not wanna cancel my services, I just want it back like it was. (if even possible)

Hello Kim,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We certainly appreciate your years with us and would like to address your concerns. Please post a case number or the serial number located on the bottom/back of your modem so we can pull up your account and investigate further.

If you haven't done so recently, please connect your computer directly to the modem and run some speed tests for us to evaluate. Please run a set of 5 speed tests 3 times over the course of a 24 hour period for us to properly evaluate your speeds. Your patience and cooperation is appreciated, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Speed test: http://consumer.performancetests.hughesnet.com

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

plz look into my speed test I have been running for months as well.

those are plugged directly in as well as on wireless