Hughesnet Community

Usage concerns

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John Estes Gamb

Usage concerns

HughesNet is continuing to tell me why my data is accumulating is because of usage I am not paying attention to ... another words I am lying my ass off. First and foremost no one has ever public ally accused me of a thing. I have requested a reconciliation of my account through the State of Vermont Consumers affairs Dep of the States Attorneys Office. I will not pay my my next bill that will b due 01 Jul 16 pending investigation of of my claim on my account. If HughesNet wants a fight, I'll give'm one.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Is anyone else experiencing problems with the "usage" tab in My Dashboard..
2 REPLIES 2
Amanda

Hi John

We're really sorry about your experience. Can you tell us what happened that you were publicly accused? We'll try to locate your account and see what is going on with the data as best we can and get back to you here. In the meantime, if you've filed a complaint with Consumer Affairs, it should be forwarded to our corporate office for response.

Thanks
Amanda
Amanda

Hello,It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Amanda