cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage meter: latest version not downloading

maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Usage meter: latest version not downloading

For those who wondered what the hidden network is for -- it works with the pixel spy camera. Mua-ha-ha-ha.

kakejobry
New Poster

My  usage meter is doing the same thing,  I hate HughesNet

maratsade

what eventually worked for me is downloading it from the Usage page.

@kakejobry wrote:

My  usage meter is doing the same thing,  I hate HughesNet

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

See what I started?  Now you're all looking at that lone, misplaced dot.  Smiley Tongue   

As for the update/download, it worked both on my desktop and laptop, and on my folks' laptop, but I had to do it twice on my notebook.  I downloaded it through the update popup each time.  If it hadn't worked the second time with the notebook I was going to try directly downloading it from the site.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
MarkJFine
Associate Professor

It's really weird. I added the time% to that line, but the full stop is in the right spot:Untitled.jpeg

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@MarkJFine

I wish I knew how to do that.  That's a much nicer Usage Meter.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
MarkJFine
Associate Professor

I need to move the lower portion down. looks too close to the Bonus bar bubbles.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

@MarkJFine, how did you add the percentages to the meter?

MarkJFine
Associate Professor

@maratsade

I added JavaScript code to do that, add the bars back, as well as added a daily history option in the graphs (which I also un-stacked). Was a developer prior to management and am dabbling for fun while in retirement.

I've forwarded the code additions to HN privately, so we'll see.

maratsade

that sounds very cool, @MarkJFine -- I didn't know people could edit proprietary software. I hope HN adopts your edits. 

@MarkJFine wrote:

@maratsade

I added JavaScript code to do that, add the bars back, as well as added a daily history option in the graphs (which I also un-stacked). Was a developer prior to management and am dabbling for fun while in retirement.

I've forwarded the code additions to HN privately, so we'll see.