cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage

Usage

Myhughesnet Dashboard is showing data that I have been downloading and uploading yesterday 10/17 and today 10/18. Its pretty friggen sad and now I go to get online and it shows I have no usage left. I left home yesterday morning, returned tonight after 5pm, hellooo I disconnected the salitlite cable from my moden, DID NOT reconnect it until about 8pm tonight!!! Along with this now, I have been still having the same DNS connect problems for well over several weeks....what on earth is going on!!
2 REPLIES 2
Freshman

Re: Usage

You are now in FAP and will stay there until your monthly reset. That assumes you are not in your first month where customer service resets free for a period. Disconnecting your modem doesn't help once your monthly usage exceeds your purchased plan allowance. The only option now is to use a token. Learn more about that in other postings on this site.
Satellite internet requires careful monitoring and control of data usage which you can also learn about on this site.
Good luck.

Re: Usage

Hi bsweeting,

Let's be sure of a few things first:

Are you looking at the data charts from http://supportcenter.myhughesnet.com ? Are you actually downloading and uploading? How many devices are in the house? Do you have a router? Do you think it is possible to give us some idea of your home network setup, what devices you have, your browsing habits so we can have a little idea of how to best help you?

Amanda