Did you mean: 

VERY SLOW INTERNET SPEED!!!!

Spectator

VERY SLOW INTERNET SPEED!!!!

HORRIBLE SPEED! 
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

THEY DON'T WANT TO HELP!!!

JUST WANT MY SERVICE DISCONNECTED!

HUGHESNET BREACHED SERVICE CONTRACT BY NOT PROVIDING THE SERVICE PROMISED YET I HAVE TO PAY A DISCONNECT FEE!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Professor

Re: VERY SLOW INTERNET SPEED!!!!

Do you wish to solve issues or are you  just ranting?  If the former, please release the caplock before posting again, so your posts can be read properly.  Also, explain what your actual issue is -- what are the issues your system is having? Speed issues? What specific ones?  Coming on the site to just rant is a rather unproductive way to deal with a problem.  This is a support site, not a rant site. 

*I'm not a Hughesnet employee or representative; I'm a customer. 

Hello Matthew,

Welcome to the community, we're here to help, so I pulled up your account to investigate your concerns. I see you've already called us to cancel and that your service will terminate at the end of your billing cycle on July 28. Since you are a lease customer, a return kit will be shipped to you on that termination date so you can return the needed HughesNet equipment to avoid getting charged the Unreturned Equipment Fee. 

Here are instructions on how to return the equipment once you receive the kit.

Good luck with your future ISP!

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

I have very slow response as well. Even though my internet test says excellent connection and customer service says signal is strong. We can never watch videos on Facebook. They just spin and spin. Then I checked my data and it says in 8 days all my data is gone and speeds have slowed. I changed my plan to the higher one in hopes that it would be faster. Check it today and it still says 0 data left. I honestly don’t want know what to and it’s frustrating. When I signed up the guy told me the plan I picked was fast enough to run Sling TV and use Netflix. It wouldn’t do Sling TV at all. I feel like I have been scammed.
Professor

Garvey, you should create your own thread under Tech Support.