cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOICE SERVICE NOT WORKING

New Poster

VOICE SERVICE NOT WORKING

I have not had voice service for a week now and I have called tech support two different times and did a voice chat, but I still have no voice service. When I called the first time, they told me things to do, which I did twice, and then she said all looked fine on their end (which apparently is what they say to everyone with a problem) and the problem was wit my phone and I should get a new one.  Well I did get a new one and it is still not working. I called them back the second time and they told me, even with the new phone, to do all of the things I did the first time and I don't know why I did it, because it was a new phone, but I did. Still no voice service.  I changed the Ethernet cables and did resets on everything and still NOTHING.  I am a senior who needs this phone to communicate with my doctors and I have a breathing problem so it is important and Hughes better hopes nothing happens to me. I keep copies of all of my correspondences regarding service and someone was here with me both times I called. My next step is going to Gaithersburg to visit EchoStar and Emailing all of my government reps in hopes of getting something done.  I know that they will not credit my account for the times the phone has not worked.  It is horrible how Hughes treates it customers.  The Hughesnet complaints on many sites are more than names in a nationwide phonebook.  I really hope you can help me. I need someone to come out here.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: VOICE SERVICE NOT WORKING

Hello daddyspet,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I am sorry for your frustration with the voice service. Please see your private messages for further assistance.