cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vanishing Data

paitheladee
Sophomore

Re: Vanishing Data

Thank you, I will, have some time tomorrow afternoon.  I will do that. 

Appreciate the time taken to assist me.

paitheladee
Sophomore

Cannot get the pdf for managing modem, keep getting a reset error message. 

Thank you,

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Phooey.  I guess it was moved... I hope @Liz or another mod can provide the updated link. 

Liz

Good morning folks, 

Here's the link to the modem user sheet: http://support.hughesnet.com/sites/support.hughesnet.com/files/inline-files/1041318-0001_d.pdf

That user sheet is enough to get you to the wifi settings. 

And if anyone wants the full manual: http://support.hughesnet.com/sites/support.hughesnet.com/files/inline-files/1041264-0001_a.pdf

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

paitheladee
Sophomore

Thank you Liz, that was a help.

paitheladee
Sophomore

Did the missing data procedure suggested.  As I said the funny thing is since I reported it, data has been normal, doing all the things I have always done.  My heavy uploads/downloads I do during the bonus hours. 

Here are the screen captures of the modem. Plugged in this morning, running major windows update now.  Not taking as long this time either.  Interesting.

modem set 2.JPGmodem set.JPG

Thank you.

paitheladee
Sophomore

Here is the screen shot of what I see when I check my data

Capture.JPG

Thank you,

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@paitheladee 

You should edit your SAN out of your pictures.  This is your account number, which should never be posted in public.  You can use Paint or whatever you have on your device to cover the SAN over. 

You can edit your posts by clicking on the three vertical dots to the upper right of them.  You can delete the current pictures and then add the edited pictures in the same way you posted them before.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
paitheladee
Sophomore

Thank you Gabe, was thinking that had to be part of it, will do the edits.  Appreciate your updating me.

paitheladee
Sophomore

UPDATE:

Same practices, nothing much changed, out of office a bit more, but that little bit 3.9g has lasted me, I still have 1g left in tokens.

So, what happened that day?  No one seems to have an answer for me and yet I lost that data.  Still cannot find an answer to it.

So I paid for nothing.  Smiley Sad