cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Dissapointed

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: Very Dissapointed

damian do you have an update for me yet?
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

It can take several days. He'll contact you when he has some info to share. 

SolomonP365 wrote:
damian do you have an update for me yet?

Highlighted
Sophomore

alright its just really aggrivating because i have to play games on my hotspot and i still cant get decent performance
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Damian's usually on in the evenings; maybe he'll have some news for you tonight. 

Highlighted

@SolomonP365,

The investigation has been successfully launched and I will have results for you soon. I understand you are frustrated and I do apologize for the inconvenience. Since you seem to run out of data fairly quickly and frequently, I recommend reviewing this link http://hninfo.us/datatips for helpful tips in the meantime. I understand this will not help with the real-time, gaming issue specifically, but it may provide assistance regarding other areas you require service for. 

-Damian.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@SolomonP365 wrote:
alright its just really aggrivating because i have to play games on my hotspot and i still cant get decent performance

Just for clarity, there's nothing that Damian or anyone else will be able to do about the issue with real time online gaming, as the latency is just too high for it to work properly, so you'll still have to use another type of internet for those kinds of games.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Sophomore

@GabeU yeah im just trying to play the games that the sales rep told me i could play with no issues.
Highlighted

@SolomonP365,

Thank you for your patience while the call was being investigated. I have provided the results via private message.

Please refer there for information.

-Damian