cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very unhappy with bait and switch

Very unhappy with bait and switch

After my contract was over, called to tell was switching to another company. Tired of no service and slow service. Man offer better plan with discount ,which I took and now half way through my contract discount ended. called for help talked to 2 different people told story to both , one said ok tranfered me other said couldn't have same discount. I will not be fooled again will switch this time.
3 REPLIES 3
Alum

Re: Very unhappy with bait and switch

Hi kipmar,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! I was able to pull up your account using our new single sign on and I see that you called in to cancel. However, you decided to stay with us after they gave you a similar discount. I'm glad to see that they were able to offer you some assistance. If you have any other questions or concerns let us know. 

Thanks,
Chris

no, I didn't get same discount 10 dollars less then , I was told when I decided to stay first time , I will cancel when my contract is finished, very unhappy with help I recieved this morning. Never late on payment money always in bank. Can't trust company that goes back on there word. Mary

they did not help me and i still am paying full price , when i find out when my contract ends ,i will switch to dish.