Hughesnet Community

Very unhappy!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisnbrad3

Very unhappy!

Installer was the worst...rude, own agenda, sloppy, and did not even ck equipment, had to ask before he was gone. Showed up late, wanted to rush me, did not ask where I wanted him to drill into my home! Then speeds much slower than was told. Very unhappy!
4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

chrisnbrad3,

The reps will be back tomorrow.  They are on M-F from 8AM or so to 5PM.  For them to be able to locate your account, please post either a case number from a prior phone call or the serial number located on a sticker on the back or bottom of your modem.  I'm sure they will look into this for you.   

DO NOT POST your account number (SAN), your phone number, your email address or any other personal information.  Only post the case number or serial number. 

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

They may not be in tomorrow due to weather in the region... Germantown Maryland isn't too far from the flash flooding that occured in other areas of Maryland.
Amanda

Hello chrisnbrad3,

Welcome to our community. I see that you have already contacted our customer support who have escalated your complaint to our post-installations department. They are a great team of individuals who will reach out to the installing company and yourself to resolve this. Please let me know if your concerns are not cleared up and we will take over.

Thank you
Amanda
Amanda

Hello,
It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include an updated response so that we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Amanda