cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very very poor data speeds since July when I joined. The seller rep lied to me.

New Poster

Re: Very very poor data speeds since July when I joined. The seller rep lied to me.

Hey Amanda - I think we should call the dogs off and stop working on my speed problems at the house and, since there is no other ISP in my area other that Hughesnet, I would like to get upgrading on April 1 with the new modem and get on the new satelitte. I have heard really good things about this new service so instead of the back and forth trying to figure out what is wrong with my existing service, I would prefer this upgrade path.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Tommy
New Poster

Re: Very very poor data speeds since July when I joined. The seller rep lied to me.

Hey Amanda - I think we should call the dogs off and stop working on my speed problems at the house and, since there is no other ISP in my area other that Hughesnet, I would like to get upgrading on April 1 with the new modem and get on the new satelitte. I have heard really good things about this new service so instead of the back and forth trying to figure out what is wrong with my existing service, I would prefer this upgrade path.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Tommy

Hi there Tommy

That is a sure thing. I know the speed problem is frustrating, but can assure you this will definitely improve with the new service launch. I can get you upgraded shortly after it is out and sweeten the deal a bit for your troubles.

Thanks
Amanda
New Poster

Thanks Amanda.
New Poster

Hey Amanda 

When the time comes for my upgrade to the new equipment and plan, I would like to use this local Hughesnet Service Rep.

Kirks The TV Guy  - 404-396-8998    404-935-6171
693 Goza Rd
Fayetteville, GA 30215

He is a certified Hughesnet reseller/installer (that I didn't know) but I have used him on several TV and antenna projects in the past for both my old house and our new house and I trust him very much.

Thanks for your help.

Tommy Hill

Hi Tommy

When the time comes to create your upgrade order I will send this to my associate in installations here in the corporate office to have him ensure this is the assigned installer. Thanks for letting me know Smiley Happy

Amanda
Highlighted
New Poster

Hey Amanda -

Seems like things have improved and we will watch it to see for sure.

Can you modify my plan from the $129 monthly 20GB plan to the new $99 permonth 50GB plan and put me on a 12 month commitment?

Maybe we can wait a few weeks to see if we will need to install the new equipment or not.

Thanks for all your help.

Tommy Hill

[edited to protect privacy]

Hi Tommy check your PMs in a bit

Thanks

Amanda