cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very very poor data speeds since July when I joined. The seller rep lied to me.

New Poster

Re: Very very poor data speeds since July when I joined. The seller rep lied to me.

Here is upload test - http://testmy.net/results
New Poster

Re: Very very poor data speeds since July when I joined. The seller rep lied to me.

could not find the EXCLUDE box
Distinguished Professor IV

In the pic above, only the top test was done while signed in.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Sign in to testmy.net.  Click on results.  The exclude box is there.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
New Poster

I found it - here is the full list again - *I have run test for a while now so the may be older but they mine)

New Poster

so you are kinda seeing the limits of my skills....heh
New Poster

ok - got a download test with 12MB going - wait a second and I will post results
New Poster

ok - got a download test with 12MB going - wait a second and I will post results

Okay.  The problem is, something happened with those tests because they are not showing as being run while signed in.  

Being that I can't figure out what's going on with the automatic tests, you may just need to run them manually.  Here's what to do.

Let's just run ONE download test for the time being.  

First, make sure you are signed in.  When you know that you are, click on Download Test.

Now, click on Manual Test Size, and click the 12MB test size.  The test should then run and give you a result, plus be logged under your list of test results.  

Just do that for now, and we'll go from there.  

Ah.  I see the result.  Now try the same with an Upload test of 2MB.