Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Data Saver Button DISAPPEARED

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Video Data Saver Button DISAPPEARED

@gaines_wright wrote: 

Mine came back also, but not in the state I left it in though.  It came back turned on, I never  turn it on.

On is the default setting.  With it going missing, then being back, it's not surprising that it's back to default.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Distinguished Professor III

This morning I was able to test with fast.com, and the VDS is definitely working.  Smiley Happy    

VDS On (default)...

Capture.JPG

VDS Snoozed (Off)...

Capture1.JPG

***  I don't use, nor do I recommend, fast.com for speed testing.  I only used it to test and demonstrate the VDS, as it mimics streaming, causing the VDS to kick in and do its job.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hello folks, 

This should be resolved now, if you still have any lingering issues with the VDS setting being visible, please let us know. I appreciate your patience while our engineers squared this away.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->