Video Data saver missing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
udanwudeligv
Junior

Video Data saver missing

I use the VDS many nights to speed up downloads during bonus time, but tonight it's just gone.
When I go to My Account and Settings it just says "We are sorry. Your account currently does not support Video Settings."
Well that's sure inconvenient...

How do I get it back?

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Sounds like some kind of glitch. A while back a lot of us had the same issue, but it was solved. May have cropped up for you. 

Hang in there until the mods on this site take a look at your account.  They're usually around 9-5ish, M-F.  

Liz

Good morning udanwudeligv,

Thank you for speaking up and letting us know! I'm checking your account now, and I'm seeing the VDS settings for you. Can you please confirm that you can see them now?

I'd still like to escalate this to our engineers in case this might pop up again. So can you please let me know around what time last night you saw that "We are sorry." message? Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Aha, I see in our reports that our engineers did catch this late last night and fixed it this morning. Currently everyone should be able to see their VDS settings as normal. If you notice anything out of the ordinary like this, please don't hesitate to let us know!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Yes I do see it back again, thanks!  Just FYI it was about 3am.

Thanks for the confirmation! Yes, that sounds about right, the engineers reported that this started around that time. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that has caused; glad to see it has already been fixed. We're here if you need anything else, just reach out. 🙂