cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Streaming

Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Video Streaming

They grew up somewhat like the way we grew up.  Not having all of these things kids have today, like every device you can think of that take up every waking minute.  When I was a kid you had to find things to do, including inventing things to do.  Granted, we had an Atari, but that was about it.  During the summer, other than for chores, meals and bedtime, I don't think I was inside for more than a half hour each day.  LOL.  Riding bikes, building forts, playing ball, and once I hit 13, working on a farm, baling hay and milking cows.     

And geez...I thought I lived in the boonies! 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Distinguished Professor IV

Good lord.  When you want to get away from everything you can just go home.  LOL. 

When I see the Hughesnet ads I get a little angry as I still, to this day, don't have one of those blue beams stretching from my dish to the sky.  I thought that came with the system.  I really want my stylish blue beam!   LOL. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I get angry too whenever I see the ad because it always happens to be when I'm on vacation. >Smiley Indifferent
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.