cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Streaming

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Video Streaming

They grew up somewhat like the way we grew up.  Not having all of these things kids have today, like every device you can think of that take up every waking minute.  When I was a kid you had to find things to do, including inventing things to do.  Granted, we had an Atari, but that was about it.  During the summer, other than for chores, meals and bedtime, I don't think I was inside for more than a half hour each day.  LOL.  Riding bikes, building forts, playing ball, and once I hit 13, working on a farm, baling hay and milking cows.     

And geez...I thought I lived in the boonies! 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Good lord.  When you want to get away from everything you can just go home.  LOL. 

When I see the Hughesnet ads I get a little angry as I still, to this day, don't have one of those blue beams stretching from my dish to the sky.  I thought that came with the system.  I really want my stylish blue beam!   LOL. 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

I get angry too whenever I see the ad because it always happens to be when I'm on vacation. >Smiley Indifferent
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.