VoIP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Onorip
New Poster

VoIP

New to HughesNet Voice, but I’m getting complaints about my voice breaking up and serious delays on calls. Suggestions? Can moving to a higher bandwidth significantly improve VoIP performance? Thx.
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi Onorip,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Changing your HughesNet plan will not improve performance, it is the same regardless of plan.  We certainly would like to help your VOIP quality concerns, so I pulled up your account and ran diagnostics on your site. This is to ensure the internet service supporting your VOIP service is working normally, and all looks great on that front.

To help us investigate further, please privately message me with recent phone numbers, dates, and times when you experienced garbled audio. Recent incidents will help our engineers the most, so they can go back and review the relevant data.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi Onorip,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!