Did you mean: 
beckypayne68
New Poster

Voice Phone service

Thank you for the advice..

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

For HughesNet voice you get another device.  If you have to get the LAN MAC address, you go here: http://192.168.0.1/

Then click on System Information, and the LAN MAC address is in the section titled Identification. 

@beckypayne68 wrote:

Do you have to wait on extra equipment to begin phone service? I don't know where mac number is. Do you just use the device I got last month when starting internet services?

huggins243351
New Poster

I will wait for my number to be ported over my number is *Edited For Privacy*

maratsade

The reps here can do that when they come back on Monday. In the meantime and for your privacy, I suggest you edit your post to remove your number. The reps can request the info if they need it, and they will send you a link to send the info to them privately.

To edit your message, click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right hand corner of the message, then click Edit. 

If you'd like to talk to someone before Monday, you could try the phone reps or the chat. 

@huggins243351 wrote:
I will wait for my number to be ported over my number is 

GabeU

@huggins243351 

Two things...

First is the importance of editing your phone number out of your post, like maratsade said.  I can't stress this enough.  You should NEVER post personal info in public, and a home phone number is gold to scammers.

Secondly, it would be a good idea to start your own topic if you need help with HughesNet Voice.  You can do so here.  This way this topic can solely be for the OP's question/issue.