cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Service keeps dropping calls

Sophomore

Re: Voice Service keeps dropping calls

hi liz thanks for the update 30 seconds to 27 mins is my latest times. i am using cordless phone

Thanks Mike. I got the engineers at corporate looking at your case. They need new data to capture and evaluate what might be happening when the call drops. Please make some calls and let me know of their timestamps so engineering knows where to look.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

ok we will thanks for the help again.

Good morning Mike,

Thank you for your patience while engineering investigates. Just waiting to hear if they've captured the needed data from your recent calls. So far we're not seeing the known patterns for call drops. Are they still happening for you?

Is this happening on every call?

Does it happen when you make an outgoing call?

Does it happen when you receive a call?

Are the times when the call drops still widely varied? (As you mentioned, sometimes the call drops 30 seconds into the call, sometimes 27 min in.)

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

yes happens on every call pretty much mostly outgoing calls cause noone has called me much yet

Good morning Mike, 

Thank you for your feedback. Were you able to test with a corded phone? Curious to know if the dropped calls still persist then.

Thanks,
Liz

Hi Mike, 

Our engineers would like to debug your equipment to get to the bottom of why these disconnects are happening. I'll send you a replacement modem and ATA which you can keep, hopefully you won't encounter disconnects with these. 

However, I will e-mail you custom prepaid shipping labels for you to mail our engineers your old modem and ATA. So please do not use the shipping label that comes with the modem. 

The equipment should arrive this week, let me know how it goes. Please let me know if you have received the e-mailed shipping labels.

Thanks,
Liz

Highlighted
Sophomore

Hi Liz Thanks again for the help. I recieved labels and equipment, hope they can figure it out quickly. Hooked up new equipment will be sending old equipment back asap.Thanks again. Mike

Sophomore

Hi Liz was just informed that it will be 15 hours before they can help me with ata modem not activating. They say it is due to system matience. they have the wrong ata modem mac address activated so I guess it will be tomorrow before i can activate it. 

Good morning Mike,

Thanks for the update! Please let me know if the ATA has been activated.

Thanks,
Liz