cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Service keeps dropping calls

Sophomore

Re: Voice Service keeps dropping calls

Hi Liz just got ata activated and old equipment is on its way back. Thanks for your help.

Sophomore

Hi Liz New equipment is dropping calls also Smiley Sad

Thank you for the update Mike, do you have an approximate timestamp for the dropped call(s) with the replacement ATA?

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

1:18 pm est

Thanks Mike! I've sent this over to engineering. They should also be receiving the equipment you sent us tomorrow, according to UPS tracking, so thanks for that as well.  Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Highlighted
Sophomore

Thanks Liz I appreciate that Smiley Happy Hoping they can figure it out soon.

Same! I'll keep you updated and let you know if I have further instructions from engineering.

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

still dropping calls Smiley Sad

Tags (1)
New Poster

My phone also keeps dropping calls. The voice breaks up continually and I only hear every 3-4 words and the voice also has a 2-3 second delay. Very annoying! Plus, this service is more expensive than Spectrum. I hate it, would not recommend to anyone, am stuck with it for 2 years.

Good morning Mike,

Thank you for your update. I have a meeting with the VOIP engineers this afternoon, I'll bring up your case then and see what they found from debugging your old equipment.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz