cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Service keeps dropping calls

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: Voice Service keeps dropping calls

Have the engineers figured anything out yet?

Hi Mike,

We weren't able to discuss your case yesterday afternoon, so I've pinged the engineer on your case for an update. I'll let you know what I find out.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

ok Thank you

Sophomore

Now numbers we know are working numbers say they have been disconnected. Getting very frustrated with this crappy phone service!!!

Hi Mike,

That sounds odd. So if you were to use a different phone not on the HughesNet Voice service, and call one of those numbers where you heard the disconnected message, you're able to connect? I'm sending this over to engineering for their input and to also get the status of their debug session.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

Now hughes net is saying they have not recieved my old equipment and want to charge me $125.00. Does the right hand not know what the left hand is doing? i am about fed up with hughes net altogether. seriously thinking about making a reort with better business bureu to warn others before they get caught up in this nightmare.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I've "received" the equipment in our system so that you won't be charged any unreturned equipment fee. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
Liz

Hi Mike,

An update from engineering: They've been able to reproduce what you're seeing, but the behavior is still very unpredictable. Another team is also investigating your equipment for additional insight. I'll post back once we have any other news to share.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

thank you hopefully solved soon

Sophomore

Still dropping calls

GGGRRRR very annoying