Voice Service keeps dropping calls

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike21169
Sophomore

Voice Service keeps dropping calls

I have called 7 times today to get help only to have calls dropped and NOONE will call me back to finish helping me even though i have asked them to. This is getting very old. 

61 REPLIES 61

Good morning Mike, 

Thanks for checking in. Nothing new when I spoke with our VOIP team this morning. I've requested an ETA for their resolution. I'm expecting a response this week and will let you know what happens.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi Liz

thanks for the update I hope its resolved soon.I would love to call my mother and not worry about call dropping.

Hi Mike,

I pinged the engineers for an update but have not gotten any response yet. I'll keep at it next week and let you know what I find out.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Mike,

Thank you for your patience, our engineers are still working to address this, once I have details I can share, I'll post back.

still dropping calls very frustrated 😞 how long does it take to figure this out? been trying to get resolution since feb. this should have been solved by now 

Good morning Mike,

Thank you for letting me know. It's in engineering's hands right now; there are multiple factors affecting this and they're testing a fix for one of the factors now. They haven't given me a timeline for any changes they can roll out to you yet, but I will ping them to see if they have anything new for us.

ok thanks waiting patiently again 

Hi Mike,

Engineering would like to have the fix be in a future modem update. They're still testing it and so far, it's scheduled to be out of the testing process by the end of next week. How long before an actual fix gets rolled out to your modem has yet to be determined, but I will continue to get updates to let you know.

Hi Liz,

Thanks for the update. :will be patienly waiting for update to roll out to modem. I'm hoping that fixes problem.

Mike

Still dropping calls 😞

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the update. According to my latest report, the modem software code should have left the testing process by now. I've pinged the project managers for their confirmation on this and if they have any other updates beyond this test phase. I'll let you know what I find out.

Thanks for the update. Still patiently waiting 

It sure would have been nice to talk to my father on fathers day without the phone dropping call every 4 or 5 minutes 😞

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry to hear that, I'm still awaiting word from the folks I pinged last Thursday. I'll let you know once I find out any news to share.

Good morning Mike,

I have something new from engineering, please check your PMs for details.

Still waiting for resolution still getting dropped calls 😞

Good morning Mike, 

I'm sending you a PM regarding the email you were supposed to receive.

I have been a voice service customer for only a couple of weeks.  I am having problems with dropped calls.  I have over a half dozen case numbers and they can't seem to correct the problem.  I am very unhappy with the service.  If they can't fix the problem, I want out.  Most recent case # is 111604763.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Rusty

In order to help you and keep your issue separate from the OPs, it would be best for you to start a new topic.  

So Mike here has been trying to get resolution on his dropped calls issue since FEBRUARY 27 to no avail. I'm going to start my own thread for my same issue, but I can tell already it's just going to drag on just like this one...