Voice Service keeps dropping calls

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike21169
Sophomore

Voice Service keeps dropping calls

I have called 7 times today to get help only to have calls dropped and NOONE will call me back to finish helping me even though i have asked them to. This is getting very old. 

61 REPLIES 61

Hi Liz New equipment is dropping calls also 😞

Thank you for the update Mike, do you have an approximate timestamp for the dropped call(s) with the replacement ATA?

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

1:18 pm est

Thanks Mike! I've sent this over to engineering. They should also be receiving the equipment you sent us tomorrow, according to UPS tracking, so thanks for that as well.  Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thanks Liz I appreciate that 🙂 Hoping they can figure it out soon.

Same! I'll keep you updated and let you know if I have further instructions from engineering.

still dropping calls 😞

My phone also keeps dropping calls. The voice breaks up continually and I only hear every 3-4 words and the voice also has a 2-3 second delay. Very annoying! Plus, this service is more expensive than Spectrum. I hate it, would not recommend to anyone, am stuck with it for 2 years.

Good morning Mike,

Thank you for your update. I have a meeting with the VOIP engineers this afternoon, I'll bring up your case then and see what they found from debugging your old equipment.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Have the engineers figured anything out yet?

Hi Mike,

We weren't able to discuss your case yesterday afternoon, so I've pinged the engineer on your case for an update. I'll let you know what I find out.

ok Thank you

Now numbers we know are working numbers say they have been disconnected. Getting very frustrated with this crappy phone service!!!

Hi Mike,

That sounds odd. So if you were to use a different phone not on the HughesNet Voice service, and call one of those numbers where you heard the disconnected message, you're able to connect? I'm sending this over to engineering for their input and to also get the status of their debug session.

Now hughes net is saying they have not recieved my old equipment and want to charge me $125.00. Does the right hand not know what the left hand is doing? i am about fed up with hughes net altogether. seriously thinking about making a reort with better business bureu to warn others before they get caught up in this nightmare.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I've "received" the equipment in our system so that you won't be charged any unreturned equipment fee. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi Mike,

An update from engineering: They've been able to reproduce what you're seeing, but the behavior is still very unpredictable. Another team is also investigating your equipment for additional insight. I'll post back once we have any other news to share.

thank you hopefully solved soon

Still dropping calls

GGGRRRR very annoying

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the update, I'm sorry to hear it's still happening. Our VOIP team was able to reproduce the issue in the lab with your returned equipment, but the behavior is unpredictable. Another engineering team is currently testing the equipment and I've requested an update on their progress so far. I'll post back once I have any news to share.

Hi Liz,

Anything new yet?