cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Service keeps dropping calls

Spectator

Re: Voice Service keeps dropping calls

I have been a voice service customer for only a couple of weeks.  I am having problems with dropped calls.  I have over a half dozen case numbers and they can't seem to correct the problem.  I am very unhappy with the service.  If they can't fix the problem, I want out.  Most recent case # is 111604763.

Distinguished Professor III

@Rusty

In order to help you and keep your issue separate from the OPs, it would be best for you to start a new topic.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the update, I'm sorry to hear it's still happening. Our VOIP team was able to reproduce the issue in the lab with your returned equipment, but the behavior is unpredictable. Another engineering team is currently testing the equipment and I've requested an update on their progress so far. I'll post back once I have any news to share.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

Hi Liz,

Anything new yet?

Tags (2)

Good morning Mike, 

Thanks for checking in. Nothing new when I spoke with our VOIP team this morning. I've requested an ETA for their resolution. I'm expecting a response this week and will let you know what happens.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

Hi Liz

thanks for the update I hope its resolved soon.I would love to call my mother and not worry about call dropping.

Hi Mike,

I pinged the engineers for an update but have not gotten any response yet. I'll keep at it next week and let you know what I find out.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Highlighted
Freshman

So Mike here has been trying to get resolution on his dropped calls issue since FEBRUARY 27 to no avail. I'm going to start my own thread for my same issue, but I can tell already it's just going to drag on just like this one...

Good morning Mike,

Thank you for your patience, our engineers are still working to address this, once I have details I can share, I'll post back.

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

still dropping calls very frustrated Smiley Sad how long does it take to figure this out? been trying to get resolution since feb. this should have been solved by now 

Tags (1)