Just got our service installed less than a month ago internet and voice (VOIP).
Calls made from Voice Service line are redireded or take a long time connecting. Also . During conversations customer has been told that the connection was muffled or cutting in and out. Have called nearily everyday to find a resolve and is told there is tickets open but no definative response or resolution is given to customer.
I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I located your account and found the notes from the last agent who helped regarding your HughesNet Voice concerns. They suggested these steps, so please do them to ensure the phone and ATA are properly connected:
Verify the Set-up of your equipment (phone, ATA)
- Cable coming from the MODEM needs to be connected on the WAN (Yellow Port)
- Cable coming from the PHYSICAL PHONE needs to be connected on the PHONE 1 (Gray Port)
- Green Port should be empty
• Push and hold the tiny reset hole of the ATA for 5 - 10 seconds.
• Restart your phone box, ATA, by unplugging the power cable from the power-outlet for 15 - 20 seconds.
• Check back your dial tone if working and make a test call.
Are you using a corded or cordless phone?
Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.
We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.