Voice disconnects when receiving an facebook message

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gt86
Freshman

Voice disconnects when receiving an facebook message

Everytime I'm using my home phone and I get a Facebook message on my cell phone that is connected to my wifi at home my phone call drops.

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi gt86,

Thanks for posting. We had a similar issue come up last year, and I believe one of our engineers found that the Facebook message tone somehow has the ability to end the HughesNet Voice call. Can you please try silencing the notification sound from Facebook and see if the disconnects stop when you get messages? Alternatively, you can try to change the Facebook message notification sound, so as to not trigger the disconnect. Please let me know how that works for you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!