Hughesnet Community

Voice not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1katbird

Voice not working

May phone service says my device is not registered with my service provider. That’s all it will do cannot receive calls or make them
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Good morning 1katbird,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. We definitely want to get your HughesNet Voice service working again. 

I pulled up your account and see you've had the Voice service activated since April. When did you first notice not being able to make or receive calls?

Do you have a dial tone?

Please follow the first 4 steps here to ensure the Voice ATA is hooked up properly and that all the cables on both ends are seated. A loose connection can result in no dial tone.

Let me know which LEDs are lit on the ATA (the phone box we provided)

Also, please let me know what color the LEDs are so we can narrow our investigation.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning 1katbird,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!