cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice service out

Jk
New Poster

Voice service out

I have not been able to make or receive calls since January 9 2021. I was told on January 10 that I was forwarded to Engineering and they would call me back. I was told yesterday Engineering determined I have packet loss. They never called. If they did the phone didn't work. I am ready to tell them to take this service out. I still can't make or receive calls. I keep getting told to be patient. I have been! I need someone to come and fix it. Or I am going to disconnect. I am done.
3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Voice service out

The corporate reps are here during business hours M-F, and they can look into this for you. If you would like to cancel the voice service, that can only be done by calling the customer service number.

Liz

Good morning Jk, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I tried to run diagnostics on your site, but I can't communicate with your modem. Is it currently plugged into power?

Once I can run diagnostics and determine the internet is fine, I'd love to get you on a live troubleshooting call with our corporate engineers. I see in your case notes that you also have garbled audio concerns, this is an issue our engineers are currently investigating and are in need to live cases to help. 

Are you willing to get on a call with our engineers so they can investigate? If so, please let me know your availability.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Hello Jk

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.